Lessons: Jumping, Dressage, Western, Reining, Western Style Dressage -- Beginner to Intermediate ages 4 through adult
Boarding: Outdoor & Indoor Self Serve Group Field Turnout
Training: All Breeds and Disclipines
Day Camps: Summer Week Long Camps, 3-Day Introduction to Horses & Riding for ages 4-7 (with parents), and Spring Break/Christmas Break One Day Camps
Please click here for a map and driving directions to the stables.
- We are a friendly, fun stable conveniently located 5 minutes south of Sherwood Park and east of Millwoods.
- Safety conscious instruction on your horse or one of our excellent lesson horses.
- Summer camps for beginner and novice riders, informative clinics, and in-stable fun shows.
- We believe in a holistic approach to learning about horses covering not just riding but also horsemanship and horse care.
- We now offer western pleasure, western style dressage, trail, showmanship and reining instruction!
- Trailering services available to local horse shows and scenic trail riding spots.
- Our "Big Three Rules" are Be Friendly, Have Fun, Ride Safe.
- If we sound like your sort of stable, then come ride with us!
- Email us or call 464-2600 for more information.
Just a few reminders:
- The barn closes at 9 pm Sundays and 10 pm other days.
- No food or treats may be stored in the barns. (This attracts mice!).
- Feed shed located behind the tractor shed for boarder's feed containers.
- Only beet pulp and cubes may be fed in alleyway (1 scoop cubes if your horse misses a meal.
- All other pellets, oats, etc should be fed outside at hitching rails or if you want to leave horses unattended, in pens.
Arena Group Lesson Schedule
Watch for 2015 Weekly fall arena group lesson schedule coming soon!