Lessons: Jumping, Dressage, Western, Reining -- Beginner to Intermediate ages 8 through adult
Boarding: Outdoor & Indoor Group Field Turnout Training: All Breeds and Disclipines
Day Camps: Summer Week Long Camps and Spring Break/Christmas Break One Day Camps
Please click here for a map and driving directions to the stables.
- We are a friendly, fun stable conveniently located 5 minutes south of Sherwood Park and east of Millwoods.
- Safety conscious instruction on your horse or one of our excellent lesson horses.
- Summer camps for all rider levels, informative clinics, and in-stable fun shows.
- We believe in a holistic approach to learning about horses covering not just riding but also horsemanship and horse care.
- We now offer western pleasure, trail, showmanship and reining instruction!
- Trailering services available to local horse shows and scenic trail riding spots.
- Our "Big Three Rules" are Be Friendly, Have Fun, Ride Safe.
- If we sound like your sort of stable, then come ride with us!
- Email us or call 464-2600 for more information.
The 2014 list of events is now available.
Just a few reminders:
- The barn closes at 9 pm Sundays and 10 pm other days.
- No food or treats may be stored in the barns. (This attracts mice!).
- Feed shed located behind the tractor shed for boarder's feed containers.
- Only beet pulp and cubes may be fed in alleyway (1 scoop cubes if your horse misses a meal.
- All other pellets, oats, etc should be fed outside at hitching rails or if you want to leave horses unattended, in pens.
2014 Weekly Arena Group Lesson Schedule
Mondays -- Lisa 12:30-2:30pm, Iris 5:30-9:30pm jumping and flat group lessons
Tuesdays -- Lease rides 5:30-7:30pm
Wednesdays -- Lisa 5:30-8:30pm jumping lessons
Thursdays -- Iris 4:30-8:30 flat group lessons
Fridays -- Lisa 4:30-9:30pm jumping and flat group lessons
Saturdays -- Lisa 10am-4pm jumping and flat group lessons
Sundays -- Iris 5:30-6:30pm dressage drop in lessons
Private lessons are written on the calendar on arena door at least 1 week in advance.
Clinics using the arena using the arena will be emailed out to boarders ahead of time.